Hallo,

On 10/08/2012 06:49 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Hello,

Robert Klein <klein...@mpip-mainz.mpg.de> writes:

umm, no, it doesn't work. I even have more issues now.

1. At first, when calling org-e-publish I got an error message "void
function org-e-html-publish-to-html"

I go rid of the message by this patch (which most probably is the
wrong thing to do):

Just (require 'org-e-html) instead.

2. When calling org-e-publish from a buffer visiting a file outside of
the base-directory i still get empty images.

3. When calling org-e-pblish from a buffer visiting a file in the
base-directory the intermediate tex file doesn't even have the
"includegraphics" commands.  (I checked this twice, as I didn't
believe it at first).  Do the my changes in 1. above bork the exporter
totally?

I don't think so, but I cannot reproduce your problem. Could you try
again in a fresh emacs, once back-ends you need have been required?

I re-installed the git-version of org-mode, required 'org-e-html and 'org-e-latex and exported from a fresh emacs. Issue 1 and 3 above are gone, but I still get empty images when calling org-e-publish from a buffer visiting a file outside the base-directory.

I appended both a minimal .emacs and org file I used for the tests.

Best regards
Robert

(setq load-path (cons "~/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp" load-path))
(require 'org)
(require 'org-e-html)
(require 'org-e-latex)

;; org-babel
(setq org-plantuml-jar-path "~/.emacs.d/plantuml.jar")
(org-babel-do-load-languages
 'org-babel-load-languages
 '((emacs-lisp . t)
   (python . t)
   (sql . t)
   (sh . t)
   (dot . t)
   (plantuml . t)
   (latex . t)
   (ditaa . t)))

(setq org-e-publish-project-alist nil)
(add-to-list 'org-e-publish-project-alist
             '("example-org"
               :base-directory "~/Documents/org/example"
               :base-extension "org"
               :publishing-directory "~/public_html/example.com"
               :publishing-function  org-e-html-publish-to-html
               ))
(add-to-list 'org-e-publish-project-alist
             '("example-pdf"
               :base-directory "~/Documents/org/example"
               :base-extension "org"
               :publishing-directory "~/puglic_html/example.com"
               :publishing-function  org-e-latex-publish-to-pdf
               ))
(add-to-list 'org-e-publish-project-alist
             '("example-extra"
               :base-directory "~/Documents/org/example"
               :base-extension "css\\|pdf\\|png\\|jpg\\|gif\\|ksh\\|sh\\|py"
               :publishing-directory "~/public_html/example.com"
               :publishing-function org-e-publish-attachment
               :recursive t
               ))
(add-to-list 'org-e-publish-project-alist
             '("example"
               :components ("example-org" "example-pdf" "example-extra")
               ))
# -*- fill-column:75; coding: utf-8-unix; -*-
#+TITLE: example.com

* Introduction
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit, sed eiusmod tempor
incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis
nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi
consequat. Quis aute iure reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum
dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint obcaecat cupiditat non
proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

* plantuml diagram
#+begin_src plantuml :file example.png :exports results
@startuml
title Todo for something

(*) --> "Count slowly to ten"
--> "Count slowly backwards to zero"