Hello,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<wxhgmqzgwmuf-genee64ty+gs+fvcfc7...@public.gmane.org> writes:

> When trying to refill the comment directly in the following code block
> (staying in the Org file), it has *no effect*.
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>   ;; a single space does end a sentence. But this sentence is the longest I
> could write...
>   (setq-default sentence-end-double-space nil)
> #+end_src

Org doesn't know how to fill foreign code. Thus, you cannot fill
directly a src-block (or an example block or even an export block for
that matter).

As you tried, you can edit that chunk of code in a separate buffer with
the appropriate major mode (and subsequent filling rules) using C-c '.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou