Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaz...@gmail.com> writes:

Hello,

> I'm not sure about what you want to do with the parse tree. The usual
> function to work with it is `org-element-map'. You may want to have
> a look at its docstring, as it contains examples.

I want to write an 'unusual' backend that does not need anything else
from the exporting framework but the parse-tree as a list. So all I need
would be a workaround for this read-error issue, i.e. a tip how to get
a version of the parse tree that can be used as list in a Lisp program.

I could not find any explanation for the '#1' and '#2' syntax I
encountered, so I don't really know what its all about.

--
cheers,
Thorsten