Hello Tom

On 22 February 2013 16:15, Thomas S. Dye <t...@tsdye.com> wrote:

> Aloha all,
>
> I can't find a way to have the texinfo exporter start an appendix.
>
> * Last chapter
> blah blah
>
> * Appendix 1
> blah blah
>
> This will yield something like this:
>
> 15 Last chapter
> ---------------
> blah blah
>
> 16 Appendix 1
> -------------
> blah blah
>
> When I would instead like:
>
> A Appendix 1
> ------------
>
> Assuming I'm not missing something, perhaps an attribute?

Appendixes should work as unnumbered headlines.   I don't remember
testing for that use specifically although there is a possible work-around
that will allow for unnumbered headlines for sure.

Indexes are always unnumbered, so using a property :INDEX: will
produce an unnumbered headline.  If you want it to insert one of the
default indexes you set the property to the appropriate key:
cp , fn , ky , pg , tp , vr

Regards,

Jon