Achim> Eric Schulte writes:
 >> Are you familiar with `org-babel-expand-src-block' bound to C-c C-v v?

 Achim> I wasn't, obviously, and neither was the OP.

 >> If I understand the desire correctly, it should be what you're after.
 >> Perhaps an option to raise the expanded source code buffer along with
 >> the error buffer when an error is raised would be a useful addition.

 Achim> Yes, so there's no three ways for Perl to get the same result for
 Achim> comparison.  :-P

Just keep in mind, org-babel-expand-src-block is not exactly what emacs
passes to perl. It does not contain the wrapping code.

--dmg

--
Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/