Hi Sébastien,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<wxhgmqzgwmuf-genee64ty+gs+fvcfc7...@public.gmane.org> writes:

> I think the change of width can impact people who customize a bit the look of
> their agenda, and rely upong *all* the leaders to be of width 11. That was the
> motivation for my other patch, about clocking info (to make it go into a
> 11-char slot).

The thread about your other patch is still open, see my last reply.

Also, a width of 12 should make it easier to fix alignment issues,
so feel free to have a go and fix the ones that disturb you.  Please
remember not every user has a 3k configuration file, so implementing
TRT with emacs -Q is highly recommended here :)

--
 Bastien