Hi, Nicolas,

Apologies, it looks like my installation is to blame, and that the part
of the patch that inserted the new style definitions was never applied
to OrgOdtStyles.xml. My org-odt-styles-dir becomes
"/usr/share/emacs/etc/org/styles/", not "etc/styles/". I assume the
latter would be the correct setup.

Yours,
Christian