Thank you for this. The combination and simplification is finally prompting
me to add support for Microsoft Outlook for Mac email messages and for
DevonThink Pro.

I have a question, though. If the only require now is supposed to be
=(require 'org-mac-link)=, why is there still a =(require
'org-mac-message)= in =org-mac-link.el=?

Mike