2013/9/28 Eric Schulte <schulte.e...@gmail.com>

> There is a need to balance between spending time spent documenting and
> spending time developing (fixing bugs and adding features etc...).  More
> documentation and more examples in the documentation would be welcome,
> but given the time constraints of Org-mode developers and contributors
> not every desirable task can be accomplished.

Thanks Eric for these explanations. Again my remark is not to be understood
as an harsh critic. Just a remark on a gap existing in every educational
task: sometimes teachers do not understand why students do not understand.
What seems very easy to some people is obscure for others who need more
time and more explanations.

I am going to read your tutorial, and I thank you warmly for your help. Of
course I will tell you if I succeed or if I do not.

All the best

Jo.