Hello,
** Eric Schulte [2013-09-28 06:17:51 -0600]:
>> The blank line which was inserted between blocks isn't anymore for me.
>> ECM:
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>> * Tangle these blocks
>> :PROPERTIES:
>> :tangle: yes
>> :padline: yes
>> :END:
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :file test.csv
>> "data"
>> #+end_src
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :file test.csv
>> "datb"
>> #+end_src
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>> results in:
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>> "data"
>> "datb"
>> --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>> Note that I tried adding ":padline" to yes, but I normally should not, as it
>> is
>> the default.
>> Best regards,
>> Seb
> Hi Seb,
> Thanks for this bug report, there was a problem in my previous patch in
> this thread. I've just pushed up a fix which should solve this problem.
And seems that you miss another 'padline' in function
'org-babel-spec-to-string', line 323. I attached small patch which
removes that line so I can tangle Org document with shell scripts.
---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov
--
Coming to Stores Near You:
101 Grammatically Correct Popular Tunes Featuring:
(You Aren't Anything but a) Hound Dog
It Doesn't Mean a Thing If It Hasn't Got That Swing
I'm Not Misbehaving
And A Whole Lot More...
diff --git a/lisp/ob-tangle.el b/lisp/ob-tangle.el
index 63d0a47..f655711 100644
--- a/lisp/ob-tangle.el
+++ b/lisp/ob-tangle.el
@@ -322,7 +322,6 @@ that the appropriate major-mode is set. SPEC has the form:
(insert-comment (lambda (text)
(when (and comments (not (string= comments "no"))
(> (length text) 0))
- (when padline (insert "\n"))
(comment-region (point) (progn (insert text) (point)))
(end-of-line nil) (insert "\n")))))
(when comment (funcall insert-comment comment))