Hi,

A suggestion : it would be maybe useful , if it is not already done, to
transfer this activity of the list on a forum when one could put "closed"
on a topic, when a solution is done for a beginner like me.

for example, sometime I find very useful help on LaTeX here:

http://www.developpez.net/forums/f149/autres-langages/autres-langages/latex/

I just have the experience that a lot of experts on this list are very kind
and helpful, and the number of closed topic would maybe show more obviously
this fact.

It is just a suggestion, and maybe not a so good idea, I do not know.

All the best

Jo.