Dear all,

i've just noticed one annoying thing. When I specify the relative file
link by org-insert-link, then I specify 'file:' <enter>, then i specify
filename with relative path, the function converts the relative path to
absolute path. so when i move my org files into another location,
well...

is there any way how to tell to org-store-link (and as well to %a in
org-capture templates) to specify link path relative to the file the
link is stored in?

respectively: if file contains many links, how can i assure file: links
portability when entire org tree changes location?

many thanks

david