2013/12/29 Alexander Baier <lexi.ba...@gmail.com>

> > But I wonder if there is a key binding to get first the void
> > block in one command line :
> >
> > #+begin_src latex :exports results :results latex
> >

> > #+end_src
> >
> > in order to use after CD-Latex inside this org-mode block
> >

> What exactly do you want to do?  Do you want to insert above mentioned
> source block into your buffer?  Something like a snippet?

Yes, you have understood that I want to obtain.

> This is already included in org-mode and is known as "Easy
> Templates". Take a look at the manual (info "(Org) Easy Templates").  If
> you need help with configuring this, let us know.

Thanks for your help. The manual online is clearer than the book Org Mode 7
reference manual, the example is very useful, and it works !

Now, I have tried to configure this variable org-structure-template-alist via
M-x customize-variable  , but I have not succeeded in getting this one:

  #+begin_src latex :exports results :results latex

?

 #+end_src

How is it possible to get a larger space in inserting a new variable?

Thanks for your kind help !

Best wishes,

Jo.