Sorry, you forgot to reply to the mailing list. I am copying mailing list in my reply. I hope it sticks to the thread.
My intent was to add classes, so that when I export to html, I get something like this: <Table class="table table-striped table-bordered table-condensed"> Vikas On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 03:22:13PM -0500, Rick Frankel wrote: > On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 10:31:04PM +0100, Vikas Rawal wrote: > > How do I add custom css classes to tables while publishing my project? > > > > * Table attributes > This > #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE > #+ATTR_HTML: :style background-color:grey :cellpadding 1em > | a | b | c | > |---+---+---| > | 1 | 2 | 3 | > #+END_EXAMPLE > > results in this: > > #+BEGIN_HTML > <table border="2" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1em" rules="groups" > frame="hsides" style="background-color:grey"> > > <colgroup> > <col class="right" /> > > <col class="right" /> > > <col class="right" /> > </colgroup> > <thead> > <tr> > <th scope="col" class="right">a</th> > <th scope="col" class="right">b</th> > <th scope="col" class="right">c</th> > </tr> > </thead> > <tbody> > <tr> > <td class="right">1</td> > <td class="right">2</td> > <td class="right">3</td> > </tr> > </tbody> > </table> > </div> > </div> > #+END_HTML > > > rick
