On Apr 3, 2014, at 2:37, Bastien <b...@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'll try to fix a few remaining bugs in maint this afternoon
> then release 8.2.6 so that we can merge it into Emacs emacs-24
> branch, the pretest is scheduled to happen as soon as possible.
>
> If you have important bugs you want us to look at, now is the
> time to point at them.

Hi Bastien,

Two small usability issues you may want to take a look at:

1) Tell Emacs not to break inline source blocks when filling paragraphs:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg01310.html

2) Allow =, +, and ; to be entered into org-insert-link. The list of character
is org-link-escape-chars seems to be unnecessarily defensive and results in bad
links being entered into documents (and then exported).

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg00990.html

Michael