On 7 May 2014 09:38, Eric S Fraga <e.fr...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> What is the value of org-latex-classes?  check this with C-h v when in
> the org buffer.  If komaarticle is not one of the entries, your emacs
> initialisation was incorrectly implemented.  Note that you probably want
> to have that customisation after loading org and ox-latex in particular.
>
> --
> : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.6-937-g60502a

It looks like I don't have an org-latex-classes variable. C-h v
org-latex-classes results
in the message [No match].

Looking into the Warnings buffer of emacs I find:
Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
`/home/martin/.emacs':
Symbol's value as variable is void: org-latex-classes

Running emacs --debug-init does not yield any further information.

Kind of puzzling I think since LaTeX works rather well as long as I stay
away from KOMA.

My emacs installation is what comes with Debian stable: 23.4.1
My org-mode version is 8.2.5h.

--
Martin Schöön

http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html