Hallo John,

On 10 June 2014 23:27, John Hendy <jw.he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> More information would be helpful. There is a setup procedure from the
> Emacs/Org side, and also from the Mobile-Org side. What, for example,
> did you do for the steps described here?

- http://orgmode.org/manual/MobileOrg.html

I will document my steps tonight and send it.

> And did you push from Emacs?

Yes.

> There's too many variables here, so more steps and descriptions are
> probably going to be necessary. I wrote an ad-hoc "howto" in another
> post on the Org mailing list a couple months ago:
> - http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/82891
>
> That might help walk through the steps to see if something might have gone
> awry?

I suspect there is nothing wrong on my emacs-side because the MobileOrg on
my Iphone is working.  I recently bought an Android tablet and just wanted
it there too.

I have read last night (GMT+2) about a bug as far as something changed
recently in the Dropbox API and I suspected that the problem might be
related to it (https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki/FAQ):

"Because mobileorg-android still uses the deprecated v0 of the Dropbox API,
you will need to file a Dropbox API support request from the developer site
<https://www.dropbox.com/developers> and ask them to specifically enable
your app keys to work with API v0.

NOTE: I received this from Dropbox 3/27/14 in response to a request to
enable my keys for API v0:

Thanks for writing in. The old v0 version of the API is no longer
available, so unfortunately I can't make it available for your app. There's
a migration guide here though:

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/reference/migration";

I am not a developer (as far as orgmode is concerned) and i did not have
time so far to look at the "migration reference" referred to in the above
quote.

Regards

Johann

Regards