On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 4:39 AM, Paul Sexton <psexton...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have written a plugin for org agenda, which allows "gamification" of
> task management. Define currencies, earn them by completing tasks, and
> spend them on rewards. Inspired by HabitRPG, Epic Win and similar
> systems.
>
> http://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-gamify

Thanks for creating this. I just have some issues:

1. There is no easy way to share the Inventory between multiple
machines/emacs setups.
    I sync my .org files/folders via Unison. But  the the current inventory
state is saved
    via `savehist-*' and thus get saved in my machine-local
.emacs.d/history file.

2. If i change a task state multiple times by accident (e.g.:
TODO->DONE->TODO->DONE) i also get rewarded multiple times.
    I know this is useful for repeating tasks. But there is no easy way to
UNDO an invalid reward,

Any hints appreciated.

Jürgen