Advance Capture is Android only, not on my iPhone version. On iPhone, you
cannot add sub-headings. You can type it out as much as you want with "**"
and "***", but you'll need to do some editing on the desktop side. Those
modifications could be made automagically when the desktop auto-detects
that updates have been pushed from the phone...

  -k.