Hi,

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
I was thinking about an option specific of the latex exporter to expand the
document class options :

\documentclass[default_option_1, default_option_2, EXTRA_OPTIONS]{myclass}

default_option_i being taken from the org-latex-classes entry for the
current class.

Actually, LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS overrides the whole set of options, so maybe
my suggestion is superfluous.

Regards,