I thought you should know that I moved the project here:
https://github.com/ljos/ob-prolog <https://github.com/ljos/ob-prolog> This
makes it a bit easier for me to track issues and do proper commit-messages etc.

I have now implemented the session stuff properly (I think). I still have to
implement the variable stuff and expansion of the body (or I can perhaps just
use the generic function).