Hello Xebar,

I had the same issue. I used the file-expand-wildcards function to make a list
of all my org-mode files.

The only thing is that I have to reload my .emacs when adding org files for
refile to work properly.

(setq myvar/org-dir "~/git/LeoUfimtsev.github.io/org/")

(setq myvar/org-files (file-expand-wildcards (concat myvar/org-dir "*.org")))
...customize..:

'(org-refile-targets
(quote
((org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 10)