Hi Jude,

Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com> writes:

> Do those files by default conform to screen reader accessibility
> standards or can such files be made to conform to screen reader
> accessibility standards?

I don't actually know anything about this, but the quick answer is: Org
uses LaTeX to generate PDFs, so PDFs produced by Org will conform to
those standards to the extent that PDFs produced by LaTeX do.

For any particular document, I would guess that a more detailed answer
depends on both the content of the document and the particular LaTeX
processing pipeline which produces the PDF (pdflatex? latex, then
dvipdf? etc.).

Hope that helps a bit, however tiny a bit it may be.

Best,
Richard