Dear Martin

Thanks so much for your prompt response. I did ofc do an extensive google
research yet found that as can be seen in your link most entries focus on
either writing papers or general bits an pieces .What i am looking for is a
holistic approach regarding organizing all aspects of academic life and to
hear workflows of other colleagues using org for that

thanks again , looking forward to hearing from other colleagues in the
orgmode community

best