Kai Großjohann writes:
 > Pete Forman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
 >
 > > The efs.el that ships with XEmacs 21 no longer overloads expand-
 > > file-name.  It does still overload load and so things like
 > > load-file still fail.
 >
 > It is normal for load-file to fail, since the `load' file name
 > handler operation isn't implemented yet.  I'll do an implementation
 > now which signals an error.

I meant that it fails because EFS has grabbed the call.  rcp.el
doesn't get a look in.  EFS's behaviour with calls like load and,
until XEmacs 21, expand-file-name is to overwrite them.
--
Pete Forman              | Disclaimer: This posting is originated by
Western Geophysical      | myself and does not represent the opinion