Greetings to all, and excuse my inactivity on the NT tramp (NTramp ?-)
However, one of my bosses (who works in Chicago) decided he wanted to
be able to video-conference with our project's main site (Raleigh, NC,
USA), with hardware that runs on 98 and ... Windows 2000. My PC was
nominated for said service. Accordingly, I'm now running GNU Emacs
20.6.1 (i386-*-nt5.0.2195). On the plus side, this means I now have
much extra diskspace, since as part of the process I blasted 30 months
of (other people's) accumulated HD cruft into The Format Zone. On the
minus side, I no longer have an easily accessible NT4 PC (though I
have un-easy access to quite a few, and I have server space).

So: has anyone played with NTramp on 5? If so, are there any tips/
tricks/gotchas of which I should be aware? If not, I stand ready to
experiment. I'd also like to know if I should

* install Cygwin (I've got more free disk now)

* install Emacs 20.7

* do something/anything else?

Note also that I may soon have access to another SSH server through a
member of this list, so that might help with debugging my "real"
servers.

TIA, [EMAIL PROTECTED]