On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 11:23:46AM +1100, Daniel Pittman wrote:
> I notice that there is now a TRAMP Debian package available, packaged
> and submitted by Ola Lundqvist.
>
> I didn't notice an announcement on the TRAMP mailing list about the
> availability of this package, so it came as a bit of a surprise to me
> when I scanned the new packages list. ;)

Well. I thought it was a nice program, so I tested it, packaged it and
said to myself, why not upload it too. Checked wnpp (nothing there) so
instead of filing a bug and close it right away I uploaded it... Maybe
it was wrong, nut that is what I did... :)

> Anyway, I was wondering, Ola, if you had a particular plan for managing
> the bug reports against the upstream sources?

Well I'll forward them as I use to. :)

One thing already, it does not work on the gtk version of xemacs, but
I'll get back to you later about that. I do not have time right now...

> I believe the correct plan here is to forward bug reports to the mailing
> list as well as to yourself, but Kai and others here may have their own
> point-of-view on the matter.

Ahh I was not aware of that mailinglist :) If I was I should have
announced it, of course.

> Also, it would be nice to know when a new release of TRAMP was being
> made available.

Yes that would be nice.

>         Daniel
>
> --
> If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing
> would appear to man as it is, Infinite.
>         -- William Blake, _The Marriage of Heaven and Hell_

/  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 584 36 LINKÖPING         |
|  +46 (0)13-17 69 83                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |