This is forwarded on behalf of a pseudo list member. They recieve the posts, but can't seem to post themself... so I am sending the question along to the list, hoping someone can answers it.
Please respond both to the list AND to their email address directly to make sure they get an answer (that means, you need to manually add [EMAIL PROTECTED], because if you just choose reply to all, I will get the reply, not them.) Thanks! -c ---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ---------------- Date: 5/5/02 4:07 PM Received: 5/5/02 4:08 PM From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Have a weird problem since I upgraded to 10.1.3. I cannot connect via phone line to aol (using aol boot server) because I no longer can select "Modem Port" in my Emailer setup. I have it set up properly in Network Preferences ...but it will not log on at all. Is this a classic issue?? Curious. Thanks for your time and info you can share. BW, Merylee Golden.....the phantom member of the list. ----------------- End Forwarded Message ----------------- ___________________________________________________________________________ To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

