[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: >[EMAIL PROTECTED] tapped out this message on 10/2/2002 11:09 AM
> >I thought now would be a good time to remind everyone else on the list > >why it *is* a good idea to listen to tech support and try other email > >applications before assuming that the problem isn't Emailer's fault. [...] >The "Email Account" is what bears the POP settings. I'm well aware of >that. Well, I did say my message was for everyone *else* on the list. > >Did I forget anything? > >Yes, you forgot to say what to do when OE gives no message at all...but >fails to retrieve the mail. Does it behave exactly as if you had no email at all? You could try telling that to tech support, since they may have some familiarity with those symptoms. ___________________________________________________________________________ To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

