--

Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*HPUX administrator (SYSTEM ADMIN)
*

*
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

Let me know if you have someone available ASAP.

*Client*

GMAC

*Position*

Systems Admin

*Duration*

1 year

 *Location*

TX (Dallas)

*Submittal Deadline*

ASAP

* *

*Date*

8/27/08

*HPUX
*Working knowledge and experience HPUX 10, 11i. Working knowledge of HP
Superdome, console control, and Dynamic Reconfiguration. Must have working
knowledge and LVM, PRM, WLM, MC Servicguard and Veritas netbackup.

Candidate needs to have a working understanding of SAN fabrics and their
relations to Systems, and backups.

ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE: SUN Iplanet, BEA Weblogic, Oracle, HPUX and
Mcdata fiber switches. Candidate must have: Strong project coordination
skills, Strong customer service skills Strong desire to learn, grow & add
value, Excellent oral and written communication - Lead in the
identification, justification and design of client solutions, requirements
analysis through systems, application and/or process design specifications

- Prepares and conducts system design reviews, specifications for testing

- Lead projects in planning and execution of storage management
methodologies for mission critical systems

- Interacts on a daily basis with various levels of technical and
non-technical managers and teams to identify functional requirements for
systems.

- Develops strategy for client / server systems and designs the
infrastructure necessary to support that strategy

- Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to
processing, data storage, data access and applications development

- Sets standards for all client servers and Mid Range systems

- Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management skills.
5 - 7 years experience with UNIX systems (Solaris, HPUX, AIX)

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused