Friends!!

Greetings from iFlowsoft!!!!

 Let me present you the Hotlist of Consultants who is available for projects
immediately on various technologies. * *Please let me know if you have any
openings for our consultants listed below.

Please mail your requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*  Name*

*Skill Sets*

*Current location*

*Relocation*

*Availability *

*Gaurav*

*Dot net Developer*

*PA*

*DC, NYC, NJ, CT, Maryland, Baltimore, Delaware,*

*Immediate*

*Sruthi Krishnaswamy*

*Dot Net Developer*

*NJ*

*NJ/NY*

*Immediate*

*Senthilvel*

*Active directory / Exchange admin*

*NJ*

*Anywhere in US*

*Immediate*

*Arun Kumar*

*Sr. Java Developer*

*NJ*

*NJ/NY*

*Immediate*

*Ravi** Narasimhan*

*SAS/Mainframe Developer*

*AZ*

*Anywhere in US*

*Immediate*

*Radhakrishnan*

*Mainframe Lead*

*NJ*

*Anywhere in US*

*Immediate*

Pls add me in ur mailing list and keep sending ur requirement to *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* *

Regards

Binil Raj.D

---

*iFlowsoft*

200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite # 300

Iselin, New Jersey 08830

Tel (732) 692 8418

Yahoo IM: binil_iflow

www.iflowsoft.com