Hello,

Sunrise Systems Inc is an IT staff augmentation company and a direct
vendor for various fortune 1000 clients. Kindly go through the following
requirements and send me your resume in word format.
Please include your Candidate's complete name, location, availability,
rate and contact  information in the body of the email along with word
copy of the resume.

Please keep the subject line while responding to this email. If you have
any more questions, feel free to give me a call.
Thanks!
--

Sincerely,
Dave Karlekar

InstallShield Packager/Administrator
Looking for a contractor resource to work on coming up with an installation
package for our application.  The main experience I will be looking for here
is, experience on "InstallShield" and experience with any other installers too
would be helpful.  Knowledge of WISE Packaging is a plus