Hi,

Please send your profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are currently hiring a talented, *RIA Web Developer (Flash/
ActionScript). Location is preferred in Richardson, TX or Alpharetta,
GA.*The candidate must be a first rate Flash/ ActionScript developer
with
experience in a wide variety of web-based and networking technologies.
Experience with *Adobe Flex is a huge plus*, but not required!  *If you are
not currently available and know someone that would be a good fit, please
feel free to pass this on to them directly.  *

The ideal candidate is experienced with GUI Design as well as hands-on
development.  You must be goal-oriented, independent, thirsty for knowledge,
and have the ability to handle interruptions while fluidly switching between
several projects.  Any experience in the telecomm industry is a plus.  This
is working in a cutting-edge environment on *prototype products and
strategic initiatives for a Fortune 100 client*.  I can certainly share more
detail when we speak.

Our client would like to review resumes for experienced Web Developers that
have full lifecycle experience with major, enterprise applications. The
interviewing has begun and our client would like to review more resumes.
This will be a long-term contract, with 3 month extensions ongoing, and no
set end date.  Local candidates would be considered first as the manager
prefers to conduct one in-person interview with the team, but will hire off
a phone interview if you are not local.

*Please send me a current Word resume with your contact details.  I would
like to speak to you about this role ASAP.*

* *

Daily activities will include:

   - Designing end-to-end *Flash-based streaming video applications or
   movies*
   - Coding in *ActionScript* with Adobe development tools
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to
   organization, and planning skills required.
   - Flash/ ActionScript *GUI Design and streaming media/ SWV/SWI files*
   - *Adobe Flex Builder is a plus* as it is a huge benefit for prototype
   initiatives.
   - *Design experience; wire frames, Photoshop, Fireworks*
   - Object-oriented bgrd
   - Writing technical specifications and test plans

I am sure you receive many inquiries in regards to your interest in contract
opportunities for Web Development in Dallas, TX.  I have a great
relationship with this client and manager.  I can facilitate an interview
very quickly if you are the right match.  Based upon your career history and
experience, I am interested in considering you for this position.  If you
would like to discuss this position further please send me an updated Word
resume and contact information.

--
If you have any Questions please feel free to call me
Thanks