Hi Business Partners!

Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement and send me the profile with the contact information and the
rate.

*Job Title: Weblogic Portal Consultant*

*Duration: thro'*12/31/08

Location: Downers Grove, IL (*Must be Locals to attend the F2F immediately)*

*Job Description: *Project is the development of a new member portal for
clients. Timeframes are critical. Manager is looking for a high-end,
heads-down, consulting-esque individual that is a team player and doesn't
have an attitude (that's a quote). Manager is motivated to interview and
make a selection.

*Job Requirements: *

   - *Web portal/BEA Weblogic Portal* experience is an absolute must
   - Understanding of *AJAX* is a must
   - NET UI experience is a must
   - 5+ years *Java development/J2EE *
   - Understanding of *HTML/Javascript *