Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

*Please send the Resumes to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.

Requirement Details :

Job Title: **Test Engineer*

* Location: **Bellevue, WA**

Duration: **3+ months with a high possibility of extension*

* Position Description:*

·        *This test engineer level position focuses on the innovation,
integration, optimization, and compliance of voice and personal network
based rate plan products and services. *

·        *Position would work with managers and cross-functional teams to
create and execute Open Mobile Web end-to-end test plan that assists
customer in enriching their web browsing experience through the use of
mobile technology. *

·        *Candidate must be highly proactive, disciplined, innovative,
persistent, prudent, and able to manage multiple tasks and projects. *

·        *Candidate would be part of the service reliability & terminal
validation team, which plays an integral part in the verification of our new
& exciting suite.
*

*Required Skills:-*

·        *3+ years in Mobile web browser experience testing using IE,
Safari, Opera, etc.*

·        *Mobile UI study related field*

·        *Understanding of the wireless sector, and a working knowledge of
GSM signaling and protocols with the ability to utilize and operate mobile
test equipments (ie. Anite, Racal, Aspects, Test Quest, Network Analyzers,
or GPRS/EDGE tools)*

·        *Previous experience working with telecommunications standards and
IT standards preferred – ETSI, 3GPP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.*

·        * Previous experience with mobile terminal testing or technical
equipments. *

·        *Programming experience preferred – TCL, C+, C++, C#, Java, Visual
Studio 2005, .NET, and SAS.
*
With Regards:
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi*
www.openboxsolutions.com

For Better Resources join in this Group: *
http://groups.google.com/group/hot-recruiters*