Hi All,

We have a immediate requirement in Peoplesoft Functional. Let me know if you
have matching consultants.

*Peoplesoft Consultant ( Functional)
* *Peoplesoft, GL/Commitment Control, Requirement Definition

Duration: 6 Months
*
*Location: FORT LAUDERDALE, FL*

Minimun 6 years of Experience in Peoplesoft Functional role.

Strong functionally with Peoplesoft GL/Commitment Control to work on a
Financials Upgrade project.

Should have indepth knowledge of how commitment control works within GL and
flows down in other modules.

Should be competent in the setup of commitment control functionality and
have experience defining requirements and testing this particular
functionality.

Higher Ed experience would be a huge plus

Thanks

Pushkala Manam
Resource Manager | SEEDAC LLC
13010 Morris Road, Bldg 1 Suite 600
Alpharetta, GA 30004
(770) 576-1980 Main | (877) 677-8770 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]