Dear Associates,

Please Respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.

* Title: Peoplesoft Business Analyst
**Location:  Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6 Months*

*Hourly Rate : $60 (No Negotible)
H1-B Visa is accepted.*
*
Required Skills:
*

*Peoplesoft Business Analyst.
*

*
*

*Required:
*

*HR Module Skillset and TAM (Talent Acquisition Manager)

*

*PeopleSoft Skills with the following requirement:-
*

*- Business Analyst with 5+ years of experience with PeopleSoft HR(Core
HR,TAM modules)
- Knowledge of recruitment process
- Able to communicate with users for gathering requirements, document
functional requirements, configuration, testing
- Good communication skills

*

*Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.*

--
Best Regards,

Srinivas Reddy