Dear,
Here is very urgent requirement with our direct client.Please respond soon
with matching resumes.

  *Position Title, e.g. System Admin, PM, PL etc.*
 *Siebel  Integrator (Onsite)*
 *Experience*
 *5 +  Years of IT Experience*
 locaton
 *Milwaukee,WI
*
 Duration*
*
 *6 months
*
 *Primary or Mandatory Skills*
**
 -          5+ years of experience in Siebel with minimum three end to end
implementations experience on Siebel EAI.
-          Ability to design and develop integration scenarios.
-          Deep knowledge of Siebel EAI, EIM architecture components coupled
with strong experience in building Siebel integrations based on web
services.
-          Experience in handling complex data secured
integrations/.transactions.
-          Exposure to UNIX scripting, ETL tools.
-          Ability to put together appropriate test plans for unit testing
's.
-          Must have strong hands on experience in Siebel Tools including
Siebel EAI, EIM, EBC/VBC, Data Security, workflows, Web Services, Siebel
eScript, J-script,
-          Must have working and hands on knowledge of Siebel and MQ Series
integrations.
-          Must have strong understanding of Siebel Application Security
structure.
-          Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
**
 *Secondary or Optional Skills*
 -          Programming experience include at least one or more of the
following languages – Java, J2EE, C or C++, Visual Basic, HTML XML, SQL
-          Additional experience highly desired in any of the following
areas: Data Quality, Name and Address processing, UNIX scripting, ETL tools
-          Exposure to Siebel 8.0 preferred.
-          exposure to Siebel CRM and Unix (Solaris preferred)
-          Exposure to Insurance domain

--
Thanks & Regards,
Praveen

Note : We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail can
not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails
then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the
Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which might be
diverting the E-mails to you. We apologize for the inconvenience if any
caused.