*Greetings from Sareen,*

 Dear Partner:

Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your *HOT LISTS*. Thanks
DURATION:  LONG TERM

Oracle DBA.......Install and maintain patches, backup, and database
tuning.......Oracle 10g RAC, ASM.......SQL and PL/SQL
scripting.......Physical standby.......Dataguard........Oracle Application
Server 10g.......Support all aspects of Oracle database for real-time
mission critical system in the electric utility industry.  This includes
support of in-house development, support of field deployments, and support
of field operational systems.

--
Sareen Nair
Sr. Resource Manager| ProSoft CyberWorld Group, Inc