Hi all,

Hope this mail finds you in good Spirits... Please find below the
requirement for the Network Engineer position with my client in NJ for 3
months project. Please respond with the contact details and rate as soon as
possible.

Job Title:Engineer
Location:Middletown,NJ
Duration: 3 Months
Start Date:10/13/2008
End Date:01/08/2009
Number of Positions:1
Phone interview?Yes

Provides Tier-4 (advanced) technical support, configuration development and
testing for VoIP
projects on Cisco OSR. Collaborates with system engineering, test
engineering, operations
support personnel, and capacity management organization to deploy VoIP
related equipment
to meet network expansion needs. Writes deployment guidelines and
troubleshooting guides.
Performs low-level routing troubleshooting to assist Tier-3 technical
support personnel.
Experience with Cisco OSR and GSR routers, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, HSRP/VRRP.
Extensive hands on experience with router configurations. Hands on Layer-3
troubleshooting
required. Experience at the Internet Service Provider level and performance
testing a
strong plus. Excellent teamwork required.

Required Skills:
1) OSPF Expert Required
2) BGP Expert Required
3) TCP/IP Expert Required
4) LAN technology such as VLAN, trunking, etc.Expert Required
5) Cisco OSR/GSR Expert Required
6) MPLS Intermediate Required
7) ACL Intermediate Required
8) Packet analysis Intermediate Required
9) Perl scripting Intermediate Required
10) SNMP Intermediate Required

Thanks and Regards,

Gloria Kristein
CG-VAK Software USA Inc.
1661, Tice Valley Blvd,Suite # 101,Walnut Creek, CA-94595.
Phone: 925 415 2343
Fax: 732 210 0304
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alternate e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM - gloria_kristein

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm."

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails please reply with a
"Remove" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you. We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US congress this mail cannot be
considered as SPAM as long as we include contact information and method to
be removed from our mailing list