*DEAR PARTNERS,
    Plz let me know if u have any matching consultants for the requirements
mentioned below....ASAP*

*Job Title: **Project Coordinater**
**Location: Santa clara, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months
Rate       : Open*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*
* Create and manage a project schedule for the full life cycle of a project.
* Collect and report on progress to plan against individual project tasks as
well as against the overall project.
* Perform project plan analysis to identify critical path and resource
issues.
* Create and manage all project documentation as defined by the Project
Management Life Cycle.
* Prepare project status reports for review with the project manager.
* Attend project meetings and capture minutes of decisions, issues, and
action items.
* Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Powerpoint,
Excel, Word, Project, Access)
* Strong ability to communicate and build team atmosphere
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Experience in a Financial Services environment (Investment Banking
desired)
* Experience working on large scale projects/programs
* Ability to multi-task and work as part of a global team

 *Plz send me matching resume whose EXP & skills (100%) matches the
requirements.*
  *
Plz respond with **RATE, RESUME & PHONE NO.** of the consultants. Make sure
the consultant's skills match the requirements.*
 *With regards,*
*Bharath Gopal*
*Technical Recruiter*
*Uni Resource Inc*