Hello Folks,
How are you doing
This is Tarik from CAT Technology Inc.
I have a hot position with me.If you are interested or available please
letme know.Please send me an updated resume. Please mark a CC to my Gmail ID
which is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Springfield, MA
Duration: 3-6 Months Contract*

Job Requirements:
4+ years of SAP ABAP development experience.
Strong knowledge of EDI, RFC, BAPI and BDT
Understanding of SAP Inbound/Outbound interface architecture
Familiarity with object oriented programming & Workflow.
Understanding of SAP technical architecture and system level
troubleshooting.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent teamwork skills
Use of ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Debug and SQL tracing tools
Debugging and programming skills
Wizard development in SAP a plus.
Maestro and SAP scheduling experience preferred
ABAP Object and Dialog programming a plus.
XML and UNIX skills a plus
DBA experience, R/3 4.7, ERP 2005, BW, or XI also a plus.
Knowledge of distribution & compensation applications preferred

*Thanks & Regards,

MD Tarik  | Sr Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.*
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.
Voice: 201 255 0319  x 291 |  201 255 0319  x 292
Fax:    201 727 9296
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com