*Greetings Associates,*

This is Abdullah from Zen Solutions Inc.

I have the following urgent requirement

Please go thru the requirement and let me know if you have someone for this?

* *

*Job Title         : Novell Access Manager***

*Location         : Minneapolis, MN or Appleton, WI. Preference is
Minneapolis, but OK with Appleton.*

*Duration        : 9 to 12 months*

*Openings       : 1 to 2*

*Interview        : Phone interview!*

* *

* *

Please forward MS word resume with following details in *ONE EMAIL! *On *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for faster submission*

*Legal Name                :*

*Contact Number         :*

*Email                          : *

*Present Location         :*

*Availability                  :*

*Employer Details        :           *

*Also Need 2 professional references*

*Name             :*

*Client Email  :*

*Contact NO   :*

*Designation   :*

* *

*JOB Description       :*

We are working on a security project with our client and they have a need
for an additional 1-2 contractors. Looking for contractor to upgrade/
migrate from Novell iChain to Novell Access Manager (latest release is 3.0).

*Thanks***
--
Abdullah
Zen Solutions Inc