*Greetings! *

*CGVAK Software USA Inc .We are a technology-consulting firm based  in  the
Walnut Creek,California. We are looking for a candidate to join our clients
team for the below referenced role, If you could reply and let me know
either way, I'd very much appreciate it. If you could attach your /your
Consultants resume with your response, I'll review it and give you a call to
discuss.*
**
Location:  Middletown, NJ
Job Title: Network Engineer
Duration:  1 year
Number of Positions: 1
Will you conduct a phone interview? Yes

*Project Description:*
Evolve Content Distribution Network node connectivity to be scalable and
cost-effective. Provide features (CCE capable of providing full Layer2-7
capabilities including application offloading, nx10G or nx1G connectivity,
Direct off-net connectivity, Dynamic routing with the network - BGP,
Multicast, L2 aggregation, Application offload - SSL, HTTP Compression, Load
balancing, Service policies) needed to optimize transport of content across
the network.

*Job Description:*
Will be responsible for certification testing of new router to be deployed
in CDN nodes. Will participate in element selection so experience with Cisco
OSR and Juniper MX routers. Will be doing certification testing of element
selected. Strong background with BGP routing and network testing. Solid
understanding of networking protocols - TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VLAN, Link
Aggregation, Spanning Tree. Will also provide tier 4/production support.
Some experience with UNIX systems desired.

*Skills Required*
1) BGP Expert  Required
2) Network Routing Expert  Required
3) Cisco OSR Intermediate  Required
4) Juniper MX Intermediate  Required
5) Link Aggregation Intermediate  Desired
6) UNIX Intermediate  Desired
7) TCP/IP Intermediate  Desired
8) OSPF Intermediate  Desired
9) Spanning Tree Intermediate  Desired

Thanks and Regards,

Gloria Kristein
CG-VAK Software USA Inc.
1661, Tice Valley Blvd,Suite # 101,Walnut Creek, CA-94595.
Phone: 925 415 2343
Fax: 732 210 0304
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alternate e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM – gloria_kristein
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of
enthusiasm."

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails please reply with a
"Remove" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you. We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US congress this mail cannot be
considered as SPAM as long as we include contact information and method to
be removed from our mailing list

Visit our Website at www.cgvak.com | CA | NJ | UAE | INDIA |

P Please do not print any email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.