Dear Associates,

  Please Respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.I'm looking for an *Oracle
SOA architect *for a 9+ month contract in *Grand Rapids, Michigan*.  T

hey're looking to hire over the phone tonight and have that person start on
Monday.  The pay rate is open...so send anyone that is an *Oracle Architect*
.

POSITION : *ORACLE SOA ARCHITECH*
LOCATION : *GRAND RAPIDS, MI*
DURATION : *9 Months+*
*RATE IS OPEN*

*- HIRING OVER THE PHONE TONIGHT & *
*- PERSON START MONDAY*
**
*Candidate MUST Be Available Immediate Only.*

--

Jai
ITEKS Inc,.