Hello ,
Following is the requirement with our client,

*Requirement:*

*Position:* SAP CRM E-Service consultant

*Location:* Dallas, TX

*Duration:* 12 - 18 Months

* *

Create and replace existing NECAM websites used for service and possible
create an additional site.

NECAM.com and UCPLive.com website converted from current ITS platform to the
new CRM ICSS.

Create and set up – Complaint process via the web

Create and  set up – Service Request via the web

Create and set up – product registration via the web

Create and set up Frequently asked question via the web

Work with Jr. CRM consultant on Knowledge base and Install base management
via the web.

Role authorizations

Channel partner and End User profiles

Create of Anonymous users for B2B and B2C

Set up internet users

Create product catalogs if needed

--
Please let me know if you are available for this position or revert back to
me with your updated resume along with your best Rate.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukul Barboruah
P-Calyxsis Technology Solutions LLC
www.p-calyxsis.com