Dear Partners,

Please find the brief Profile of my consultant for your requirement.

Name

Skill

Experience

Availability

Current Location

Relocation

Montu Dalal

Siebel EIM/Configuration  Consultant

7 years

2 Weeks

VA

Open

Siebel 7.8/7.7/7.5/6.0, Tools Configuration, Workflow Process,
Assignment Manager, EIM,  Call Center, Siebel eScript,  Sales, eFinance,
Upgrade and Support

Gaurang Mavani

Lead Siebel EIM/Configuration  Consultant

12 years

Immediately

NJ

Open

Siebel 8.0/ 7.8.x/ 7.5.x/ 7.0.4/ 6.2.3/ 99.5  Configuration, EIM, Upgrade,
eScripts,

 Assignment Manager and Application Administrations tasks  ERWIN,MS Office,

SQL Loader, Toad, Informatica 7.1/ 6.2 /5.1

Please don't hesitate to write back for more information or call me at my
number.

MAYANK SANGAL

Cygate Software and Consulting| Gateway to Business Leadership

Software Development | Consulting | Training

VERTICALS | Banking, Finance, Insurance | Healthcare | Manufacturing |
Retail & Distribution

 |Voice 732-452-1881 (Extn: 151) | Fax 732-767-0693 | 22 Meridian Road,
Suite#10, Edison, NJ 08820

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<https://smtp.cygatesoftware.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cygate
software.com/> www.cygatesoftware.com

My Calendar <http://calendar.yahoo.com/mcygate>

USA | Canada  | India

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with
"Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list
immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused