Dear Associates,

Please Respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away. All required skills must be in job description.

*SAP AFS/OTC Consultant*

Location: San Francisco, CA
Length: 1 month + possible extension

Rate: 85/hr all inc.(we get, so have our margin)

Interview: Phone

*SAP AFS-OTC Consultant *

Capabilities

Strong SAP AFS-OTC knowledge (Billing, ATP, Delivery Due)

Product licensing

Product and customer profitability

Customer and Product master data Pricing

*Expectations *

Review current solution recommendation and identify further opportunities
and gaps

Confirm the SAP modules and functionality, and that we are depicting the
solution correctly

Provide estimate into duration of a project to migrate from as-is to to-be

Build cost estimates for each project

--
Best Regards,

Srinivas Reddy