Everything Is Possible

    The followers were more amazed and said to each other, "Then
    who can be saved?" Jesus looked at the followers and said,
    "This is something that people cannot do themselves. It must
    come from God. God can do all things."

                            -- Mark 10:26-27 (ERV)

  KEY THOUGHT:
  This is true or our faith is really in vain. We have strength beyond
  human will power, knowledge, or ability. Even more importantly, God
  through Jesus has covered all of the shortcomings and sins that we
  have. God is ... and was ... and will be ... God. Nothing is impossible
  with him!

  TODAY'S PRAYER:
  O Father, please make this truth self-evident to those who lead in your
  churches. I trust that everything is possible with you! In Jesus' name.
  Amen.