--
Hi All

Hope all is well

Was wonderign if you could support me on the below req. Plese shoot the
resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status

*Job Title:* Crystal Reports Developer
*Internal Job ID:* DJOB

*Job ID:* 15289
*Work Location:* Washington, DC US
*# Positions:* 1

*Position Type:* Indefinite

*Bill Rate:* 50.00

*Job Length:* 12.0

*Job Description:*

*Account has an immediate need for a Crystal Reports developer in
Washington, D.C. The position is long term - renewable. *

*The Business Intelligence (BI) team is responsible for the design and
development of data warehouse and information delivery applications. The BI
data architecture is built using SAP's enterprise data architecture product,
SAP BW. In addition to SAP BW, we have several reporting tools used for
delivering highly formatted reports, dashboard/scorecards and other
visualization tools. The objective of this project is to build regional
reports for the Resource Management team. The regional reports will be
available to all regional chief administrative officers of the Bank.
Currently these reports are manually developed and much time is spent in
collecting the basic numbers. The objective is to create Crystal reports
against SAP BW and deliver them through a simple one click interface. We are
looking for excellent *Crystal skills and some experience developing reports
against SAP BW database.* *

*The selected candidate will work with a team of developers and business
staff to understand the context of the business queries which are the input
into the highly formatted reports. The ability to work as a team is an
essential requirement for this position.*

* *

*General Accountability: *

*The selected candidate will be a member of a team that will develop highly
formatted reports using **Business Objects Crystal reports**. In addition to
building reports, the selected candidate will perform the following
activities:*

*§ Understand business requirements and break up tasks into development
assignments
§ Estimate **Crystal** reports development effort.
**§ Develop **reports using Crystal Reports 2008 running under Business
Objects Enterprise XI R3**
§ **Publish reports to Crystal server**
§ Work with staff to deploy reports to production*

*The selected candidate is expected to perform the following functions: *

*§ **Design, and develop complex Crystal reports, from multiple data
providers including SAP BW.**
§ Hands-on experience developing sub-reports, multi-pass reports, complex
formulas and custom functions.
§ Deploy reports to **Crystal** repository**
§ Use communication skills in order to work with business sponsor in
analyzing their requirements.
§ Develop reports in a team environment and contribute to overall efficiency
by writing reusable code, and reusing code written by others, where
appropriate.*

*§ Provide detailed project, program and report documentation
§ Write complex reports that are easy to support and maintain
§ Use collaborative skills to work with database administrators, application
developers and business users in order to ensure delivered report meet
expected results.*

*§ Use analytical skills to troubleshoot data problems surfaced through the
reports as needed.*

*4. Skill Set requirements: *

*Mandatory Skills**: *

*§ **Crystal** Reports 2008 running under Business Objects XI R3**
§ Understanding** **of data warehouse concepts and architecture**. **
§ Exposure** **to OLAP technologies (SAP BW, MS Analysis server, Oracle
Hyperion, etc).**
§ **Experience in building complex reports using Crystal**
§ **Crystal** Reports scripting language** *

*§ **SAP BW understanding
§ Business Objects Xcelsius
§ Business Objects Live Office
§ Business Objects Universe Design** *

* *

* Note from the hiring manager*

* *

*§ **We are looking for a candidate who can develop complex reports, such as
sub-reports, multi-pass reports, complex formulas and custom functions. *

*§ We expect this person to be able to take a high level objective and
deliver results with minimal supervision and under the directives of the
project manager. We expect this person to work around the challenges and
setbacks that come with every project, and deliver the results on time.
Therefore we are looking for a candidate who has a high level of confidence,
maturity, commitment, and who has demonstrated the drive to achieve and
succeed, in previous jobs.*

*§ We expect this person to be detailed oriented and be able to follow
report specifications and translate them into a Crystal report layout. *

*§ Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills**.  *

* *

*Job Vendor Notes:* ( *candidates note)*

Submitted candidates must include a letter explaining why the candidate is
qualified for the position in the Synopsis section of the candidates
profile.

Please ensure that each candidate submitted meets all of the requirements in
the job description, not just the skill set requirements

Sai satish

 Marketing Manager- Team lead
 Aim Computer Consulting 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,
Suite # 513, Livonia, MI 48152.
Phone: 734-591-3562, Ext.1+164
Fax:734-418-2603
 E mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]